Summer Camp Programs
Get ready for a whole summer packed with excitement, discovery, and adventure. At Camp Curiosity, your child will explore themes through hands-on projects, daily activities, and field trips—plus a culminating special event for the whole family!
Plus, campers receive a T-shirt, water bottle, and backpack for summer adventures!
Ask your local Childtime school for a summer activities calendar and sign up today to make sure your little learners don’t miss out on all the fun.
Find a Childtime school near you today for full details!
Camp Curiosity Themes (Ages 5 and Up)
Every one- or two-week themed summer experience offers a variety of activities, projects, and more. Discover new things daily with our interesting, exciting camp themes, including:
- STEM Explorations: Investigate and discover the world around you with hands-on experiences.
- Scientific Discoveries: Discover that the whole world can be a laboratory for learning, experimenting, and exploring.
- Young Zoologists: Become a fan of furry friends as you learn to respect all creatures in the animal kingdom.
Field trips are also an important part of summer camp. They extend the children’s learning and bring their experience to life. Field trips may include exciting opportunities, such as:
- Go to the zoo
- Spend a day at the park
- Visit an aquarium
- Start a community garden
New: Camp Experiences for Preschool and Pre-K
Who says big kids have all the fun? Let your little one enjoy all the fun, excitement, and learning of camp, with special experiences (including activities, visitors, and special projects) designed just for younger ages. For 3- and 4-year-old campers, our themed experiences include:
- Down on the Farm: Discover life on the farm and learn about all the food we gather from farming through visits from farmers, hands-on planting activities, and then a Farm Feast celebration!
- Movers and Shakers: Get moving, and get healthy, with this exciting exploration of exercise and fitness, complete with dance-based activities and games, visits from a personal trainer, and more.
- Science Squad: Enter the lab and do some experimenting as you learn all about the Scientific Method by going to science museum shows, talking with scientists, and completing science projects.
Summer Programs for Toddlers and Twos
We don’t just have summer programs for school-age and Preschool/Pre-K children. Discover great child care and exciting summer fun for toddlers and twos, as well! Forget about regular daycare. These younger children learn and grow all summer with fun activities and special guests.